Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning our LORD! I know you in heaven, and I feel you deeply in my heart. I pray today for Your world; that Your Will is done, and Your purpose filled within. I am excited to be with You in Heaven; but for now I pray to let Your light shine, through me, to all.

I am giving you this day, my every thought and deed. Whether today is a good day or a bad day, it will only be right if I commit it to You. Please take care of everything and everyone for me; for, as much as I often try, I cannot do it myself.

Help me Father, to forgive people when I feel wronged. I know you forgive me every minute as I stumble through each day. Please help me to be as merciful!! I make mistakes all day long, and am tempted in all areas of my spiritual weaknesses. Keep these temptations at bay, far far away; so I can be a good girl today. Lord Yours is the only world, the only Heaven, the only power and glory of all. Thank YOU, Thank YOU, Thank YOU, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment