Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Table Talk Topic is - BREATHE

When your mother had you she was told to breathe. To concentrate on her breathing, and from that time on, it is our breath we must never forget. We have to breathe to live, to bring cleansing oxygen; and we are blessed to have the ability to breathe in the very essence of God, to know true intimacy with Him. How we must praise Him each day for "Breath." We are told when exercising to take a cleansing breath; we are told, when frustrated, to take a deep breath and relax.

I notice when I am most relaxed, I have very eased breathing and do not feel anxious. I know there times each day we need to stop and do some deep breathing exercises. We can catch our breath, relax and re-group.

Perhaps as we breathe through our pain, as we breath to relax, and breathe to live; we shall inhale Him right into our souls. I pray for us all to stop this minute and just...breathe. Give a few minutes - right now - back to the God who gave us breath this morning.

I do love Him; and I thank Him for this time to rest, and take in a breath of His holiness.

Love to all of you and keep sending in your Tuesday Talk Topics. Blessings for today, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment