Friday, September 27, 2013

Search Me God and Cover Us

Dear Lord,

 Please reveal to me any area of my life that I am displeasing you so that I can repent, change my ways, and become a person who lives to please you… not please the desires of my flesh or conform to the ways of my culture. 

I only want to please you. In doing so, I present myself before you in the name of Jesus, cleansed and ready for battle.  I feel the enemy coming against me, his hot breath breathing down my neck, the pressure of his walls closing down on me and/or my family . 

I believe in the new covenant, that when I accepted Christ as my Savior, by his blood, ALL of the promises of God became mine. I do not limit the blood of Christ to what I understand. I believe in the power of the blood of my Savior and I say today to the enemy, “Satan, you were stripped of your power at Calvary, you are Christ’s defeated foe and because I am in covenant with him, you are my defeated foe.

 I let you in… but by the blood of Jesus Christ I now cast you out of my life. We both know you are utterly helpless against the blood of Christ!” 

I cover my children and husband, at school and at work,  our home and our finances, our family's spiritual growth,  future and prosperity by faith with the blood of Jesus. In Jesus name, Amen (Revelation 12:11)

prayersoverourchildren.wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment